Our 2014 DLC leadership conference is now over. Thanks to everyone who came. See our events page for our current upcoming events.
About the 2014 DLC
We are pleased to announce that ISA Hamilton will be hosting the 2014 District Leadership Conference for Eastern Canada (ISA District 13).
The DLC will be taking place on the weekend of April 26-27, 2014 at the Doubletree Fallsview Resort Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
All ISA members are welcome to register and attend this leadership event, especially those from the ISA Sarnia, Hamilton, Toronto, Montreal and Saguenay/Lac St. Jean sections. Members from other sections are also welcome. We have space for approximately 30 attendees.
Registration is free, but attendees are responsible for their own hotel, transportation and meal costs.
Some local ISA sections may have travel money available for their members – contact your local ISA section for more information.
We have been able to arrange a block of discounted rooms at the DLC hotel for a cost of $109 on the Friday night, and $159 on Saturday night. The block of rooms are available under the “ISA” group rate. Hotel registration link is posted below. Attendees are responsible for booking their own hotel rooms.
Registration form (due mar 21, 2014)
- 2014 DLC registration form (fillable PDF) – type in your registration information, click submit & it emails in your details to us automatically
- 2014-DLC_registration-form – old style PDF form, print/scan/email the form to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doubletree Fallsview Resort Hotel
- 6039 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario, L2G3V6
- Registration link: http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/I/IAGDTDT-ISA-20140425/index.jhtm
- Our group code is “ISA”
- Hotel phone: 1-905-358-3817
The DLC format is as follows:
- Friday night: hospitality suite 7:30pm-11pm
- Saturday AM & PM: several guest speakers on ISA society-level developments and leadership training
- Saturday dinner: group dinner at Brasa Niagara restaurant (Brazilian BBQ with an extensive salad bar), separate cheques provided
- Saturday evening: free time to explore Niagara Falls
- Sunday AM: District 13 “District Council Meeting”
- Sunday PM: Free time, travel home
View the official schedule/agenda (updated Apr 21, 2014)