- This event has passed.
2016 Annual General Meeting – ISA Hamilton
Tue, May 31, 2016 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
(Our AGM will not be held at McMaster, as previously announced. Everyone thought it would be more fun to end our year with a Plant Tour. Many thanks to Chris Rowles of Toshiba for organizing the tour four us.)
Location: Toshiba Industrial Products Canada, 395 Jones Road, Stoney Creek, Ontario. Please use main entrance and enter the Main Board room.
The agenda on at the Tues, May 31, 2016 AGM will be as follows:
- 6:00pm – Light Dinner (20-30min)
- 6:30pm – Annual General Meeting (meeting part, 15mins)
- 6:45pm – presentation from McMaster Students who went to SAIT Competition in Alberta, sponsored by ISA Hamilton (15mins)
- 7:00pm – Presentation on Motor Design Fundamentals (20mins)
- 7:20pm- Tour of the motor manufacturing facility (30 minutes)
The presentation on Motor Design fundamentals will be given by Pete Pelletier and Walter Silva. The focus of the presentation will be how to build a motor for high efficiency and inverter duty.
Pete is the Ontario Regional Sales Engineer, Toshiba Industrial Products Canada and has over 16 years’ of experience with Toshiba as a motor/drive/automation expert. Walter is the Motor Product Manager for Toshiba Industrial Products Canada.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mon, May 30, 2016 so we know how many will be attending. There is not cost to attend.