Our 2018 Expo is now over…
Stay tuned for information about our 2019 Expo, which is tentatively set for March 2019.
New format & location for 2018!
ISA Hamilton – EXPO 2018Tuesday, March 27, 2018 from 1pm-5pm
Sandman Hotel & Conference Centre – “Abby Room”
3451 South Service Road West, Oakville
Purpose: Provide a community event for the local Automation Community to learn and network together.
Theme: For 2018 the event will focus on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
1) Sustain strong relationships with our member and vendor community and supporters. Sustain and grow a Hamilton/Halton/Niagara Automation Community of Practice.
2) Provide a strong connection to the incoming generation of automation professionals through the McMaster 4th year design project presentations.
3) Learn about IIOT and how the local Automation Professionals can become more valuable to their careers and companies.
Location: Sandman Hotel & Conference Centre, 3451 South Service Road West, Oakville, L6L 0C3 (QEW and Burloak Dr.), Abbey Room
Time: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Opening Presentation at 1:15 p.m.: Is your Factory IIOT Ready? – How to Assess your Plant
- Rod Scotland – President and CEO of Completely Managed Inc.
- Gary McKenzie – Technical Solutions Manager of the Automation Group at Gerrie Electric
McMaster University 4th Year Poster Presentation Evaluation at 3 to 5 p.m.: Community is invited to meet with Students to review their plans for their capstone project and leverage their talent for the future.
Exhibitor Information: 10 tabletop spots at $300 a spot will be available for those who wish to move to this year’s new local event format. Tabletop exhibitor spots can be purchased online.
Joe Beggs (our EXPO coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org