ISA Hamilton – EXPO 2015
Process Automation & Instrumentation
Technical Conference & Exhibition
ISA Hamilton – EXPO, our annual technical conference and exhibition will take place on Tuesday – March 24th, 2015, running from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, at the RGB.
Trade Show, Seminars, and Exhibits
Royal Botanical Gardens
RBG Centre – Main Exhibit Hall
680 Plains Road West
Free parking! Free lunch for all attendees! Door Prizes!
No preregistration required. Walk-ins welcome.
- Keynote Speaker: 9am-10am
- Exhibit Hall Hours: 10am-5pm
- Technical Speakers: 10:00am, 11:00am, and 1:30pm (speakers to be announced)
See our Flyer in CPECN magazine!
The ISA Hamilton Expo features a keynote speaker (9am-10am) plus several other technical presentations through-out hte day.
9:00am – Keynote Presentation:
“Think for a Change”
David Beckman, Senior VP of Marketing, Emerson Process Management
Other Technical Presentations
- 10:00 a.m. State-of-the-art Additive Manufacturing Resource Center (AMRC)
Professor Robert Garritsen – Mohawk College
- 11:00 a.m. Motor Control over Ethernet
Peter D’Aurora – Schneider Electric Canada
- 12:00 p.m. Analytical Heated Hoses and Sample Lines for Critical Process Applications
Dan Potter – Eltherm
- 1 p.m. Combustion Analysis – What, Why, How?
Rod Merz – Ametek Process Instruments
- 2 p.m. Take the Guesswork out of Solids Measurement
Daniel Kemp – Technical Sales Specialist – Rosemount Measurement – Lakeside Control
The ISA Hamilton Expo provides an excellent opportunity to promote your products at services to the Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, and greater Golden Horseshoe’s community of Process Automation professionals. It is also a great opportunity for your current customers to come to a central location to find out about new product announcements and see your new equipment.
Download/View: ISA Hamilton Expo 2015 exhibitor contract (pdf)
Cheryl Menzies (our EXPO coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit booth prices:
- $650 – exhibitor booth rate: includes 8ft skirted table and AC power (one 120V receptacle)
- $550 – early-bird exhibitor booth rate (register/pay before Dec 31)
- Optional: add $250 for company logo with web-link (fixed position logo) ISA Hamilton website.
- Optional: add $100 for company logo with web-link (scrolling logo) ISA Hamilton website.
Payment can be made by cheque mailed to ISA Hamilton along with the completed registration form.
Registration forms can also be scanned/emailed to email@example.com
Note: We cannot accept credit cards at this time.
- Mon, Mar 23, 2015 – setup 3:00-5:30pm
- Tues, Mar 24, 2015 – setup 7:00-8:30am
- Tues, Mar 24, 2015 – Exhibit room opens at 10:00am sharp, after the 9-10am keynote speaker
- Tues, Mar 24, 2015 – tear-down 5:00-6:00pm
A loading door is provided for bringing in exhibits and equipment. (Note: Please do not park at the loading bay). Ample parking is provided at the front/side of the hall.