The ISA provides its members with unparalleled access to technical information, professional development resources, and opportunities to network with other automation professionals. In addition to these unique benefits, membership supports a not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancement of the state-of-the-art and recognition of the automation profession.
Join the ISA today – membership cost $110/year, and includes ISA Hamilton Section membership and membership in two of the ISA’s technical divisions.
- Free Standards – Be able to view major ISA standards at no cost as an ISA member. Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), ISA has published more than 150 standards, recommended practices, and technical reports, through the dedicated efforts of a network of industry experts.
- Free Web Seminars – Unlimited free access to a library of over 40 online pre-recorded web seminars covering today’s hottest topics
- Technical Library – Access to unlimited downloads of ISA’s library of over 2,500 technical papers published at ISA conferences and symposia
- InTech Magazine – Free qualified subscription to InTech, the premier magazine for automation professionals
- Technical Division Membership – Join a network of automation professionals who share your technical interests. Student Members get two free memberships.
- jobs.isa.org – Free online listing of your resume when you’re looking for your next career move
- Local Section Membership – Network with automation professionals in your local area for meetings, training events, and more
- Leadership Opportunities – Develop your leadership skills by participating in ISA’s free online Leadership Development Certificate Program.
- Discounts – Take advantage of significant Member discounts on ISA products, training and event registration
- Certification and Licensure – Take pride in supporting the Society that recognizes your profession through professional certification programs. ISA offers the Certified Automation Professional (CAP), and Certified Control Systems Technician (CCST) programs and supports the development of the Control Systems Engineer (CSE) licensure program.
- Mentoring Program – Connect online with, and learn from, experienced professionals and practitioners